CalETC has a 20-year results-driven history of serving its members and providing support to match the specific needs of each of its members. Membership materials vary based on the type of membership desired. CalETC advocates before government agencies and the legislature in support of plug-in electric vehicles and its members. CalETC also facilitates coordination between its members and other stakeholders to accomplish goals including:
• Removing barriers to a successful plug-in electric vehicle market;
• Addressing specific regulatory and legislative mandates;
• Avoiding duplication of effort;
• Providing technical assessments as desired by its members; and
• Facilitating dialogue between industry and other stakeholders, including California’s influential environmental organizations, to find common ground and resolve issues.